The 2nd Annual Harrison Salmon Festival
The 2nd Annual Harrison Salmon Festival presented by the Sts’ailes First Nation and the Salmon Stronghold takes place on November 22-23, 2014 at the Pretty Estates Resort, Harrison Mills, BC.
- Traditional Welcome + Cultural Presentation 10:00am
- Rocky LaRock Eagle Talk and Walk – Daily at 1:00 pm
- Artisan Demonstrations + Sales: 9:30am-3:00pm
- Land based Eagle Viewing: 9:30am-3:00pm
- Medicine Wheel Teachings with Titelem Spath (Singing Bear) 10:30 am
- Make Your Own Cedar Bracelet – Saturday & Sunday
- Make Your Own Mini Drum with Nelson Leon – Sunday
Salmon Lunch Option: 11:00am-2:30pm
- This traditionally prepared meal is not to be missed, in 2013 the meals were sold out early. Please help the planning committee by reserving your seat at the email below.
- Pre-purchase is strongly recommended. Email: [email protected]
Fraser River Safari will be offering eagle tours along the Harrison River. David Hancock of Hancock Wildlife will be joining the fun both days.