14th Annual Whistler Film Festival
The 14th annual Whistler Film Festival takes place December 3-7, 2014. This year, screenings will take place across five theatres in Whistler, including the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre.
A collection of short films from the best First Nation filmmakers from across Canada in conjunction with the WFF Aboriginal Filmmaker Fellowship, will be shown in the theatre at Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre. They include:
- Covered, Jonathon MB Hunter
- Apikiwiyak, Shane Belcourt
- Traditionnal Healing, Raymond Caplin
- In the Shadow of the North, Raphaël Bélanger
- Mitimetallica, David Darg and Bryn Mooser
- The Orphan and the Polar Bear, Neil Christopher
- Indigo, Amanda Strong
The screening at the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre is free to attend. Passes to the Whistler Film Festival and tickets to individual screenings and events can be purchased online in advance. Visit the Whistler Film Festival website for details and a full festival program.