Nk’Mip RV Park
Welcoming families to Osoyoos since 1970, NK’MIP RV Park is one of the South Okanagan’s largest parks and is perfectly situated on the shores of Osoyoos Lake, the warmest lake in Canada. Owned ...
Welcoming families to Osoyoos since 1970, NK’MIP RV Park is one of the South Okanagan’s largest parks and is perfectly situated on the shores of Osoyoos Lake, the warmest lake in Canada.
Owned and operated by the Osoyoos Band, this family campground on the southern shore of Lake Osoyoos features an indoor swimming pool, hot tubs and beach access with horse riding at the adjacent stables
Open year-round, NK’MIP RV Park offers over 400 sites ranging from simple tenting spots to full service RV stalls.
Campgrounds and Cabins
NK’MIP RV Park also offers yurts and a cabin to round out the selection.
Both Campground & RV Park feature:
- Family oriented and open year round
- Beach House Bistro
- Clean safe beaches and children’s play area
- Indoor pool & hot tub (open September to June)
- Desert Shores Marina with equipment rentals available
- Free use of boat launch for registered guests
- Riding stables
- 120 lakefront sites, 4 yurts and a cabin
- Clean indoor washrooms & coin operated showers
- Convenience store, coin operated laundromats
- Clean and safe drinking water at every site
- 30 amp or 50 amp electrical services
- Full service sewer sites, sani-dump station
- High speed internet WiFi and cable TV
- BBQ and propane campfire rentals
- Propane (auto & cylinder service)
- Night security
The 8,020 sq ft clubhouse is perfect for events or meetings, and offers an indoor pool & hot tub (open Sept – June) and a patio perfect for group BBQs. The Campground’s convenience store offers groceries, beach items, ice cream and pizza.